DELPHIN HOTELS POLICIES
As the Delphin Family, in order to be a leader in the region that provides qualified services in the field of tourism and a business chain that has a say in the world;
We undertake to fulfill all our activities in line with the determined objectives, relevant national legal obligations and international justifications, and to continuously improve the system we have established by regularly training and developing our employees in this regard.
As Delphin Hotels & Resorts, in order to leave more resources and a livable environment for future generations with our measures to reduce energy and natural resource consumption by using energy resources effectively in ali our activities we carry out, we undertake;
- To provide all necessary information and resources for the determination, realization and review of energy goals and targets
- To comply with legal and other requirements to comply with the necessary legislative obligations and the expectations of the relevant parties in making energy efficient choices in the design and revision of our processes,
- To ensure that new products and equipment purchased and supplied are energy efficient, and to ensure the supply of energy efficient products and services,
- Within the scope of our integrated Management System, to continuously improve by working in compliance with the Energy Management System standard.
As the Delphin FAMILY, we aim to accept all our customers as guests and to provide services by blending national and international values with the awareness and responsibility of being a well-established organization in tourism by undertaking that
- we shall start the solution process by giving importance and recording by our employees with an impartial and honest approach and without any discrimination
- and we shall review and conclude the requests and complaints within the framework of the conditions and within the period required by the guest satisfaction and inform our guests,
- We aim to improve and continuously improve the experiences of our guests within the framework of the privacy principle and undertake to provide all kinds of resources to achieve this goal.
As the Delphin Family, we aim to contribute to the development of the environment, our employees and the society we live in, as well as to ensure sustainable tourism.
Within the framework of the "more value with fewer resources" approach; our sustainability policy is to ensure the continuity of our activities by aiming to meet economic, environmental and social needs without harming the living conditions of future generations.
Local Community Policies are the following: To contribute to the development of our geography and local community, to accelerate economic and social development, to increase competitiveness and innovation capacity, to support local people and local businesses, to protect and promote our traditions.
To support local producers and local employment and the regional economy when making investment decisions
To support, respect, and communicate with communities engaged in laws, ethics, social, cultural, and environmental activities in all regions where it operates
To support the promotion of the food, activity, culture and traditions of the region to the guests (religious places, cultural places, natural riches, etc.), and to ensure that the employees are trained in this regard.
As the Delphin Family, we respect the freedom of opinion and belief of our employees in our corporate life; we take the principle of observing human rights and not discriminating between them for reasons such as gender, age, belief, etc. Starting from the recruitment process within the framework of the principle of equality, we stand against all attitudes and behaviors of discriminatory elements based on all individual characteristics such as gender, age, marital status, religion, language, ethnicity, pregnancy status or probability in career management practices. In accordance with the law, legislation and regulations, we act with the awareness of social responsibility for not employing persons under the age of 18 and/or child workers.